- In every semester, three centralised internal assessment tests will be conducted.
- Semester examinations will be held in November and April for the odd and even Semesters respectively.
- Application for the semester examinations will be issued to the students from the Office of the Controller of Examinations.
- Students should verify the details in the application such as name, register number and the title of the papers and their codes.
- Students should pay the examination fees in the college office.
- The application, signed by the student and forwarded by the Head of the Department, must be submitted to the Office of the Controller of the Examinations on or before the due date.
- Late applications will not be accepted on any circumstances.
- Hall Tickets will be issued to the students by the college office on production of the "No Dues" Certificates.
- It is Mandatory for the students to bring the Hall Ticket and Identity Card for all examinations.
- Theory and Practical Marks :
|Examinations||Level||Maximum||Minimum||Total Pass %|